also got a fisheye lens for my phone :3
But where are you going?
LOVELYDYEDLOCKS’ MANIC PANIC GIVEAWAY! ♡
Thanks to the lovely staff at Tish & Snooky’s Manic Panic N.Y.C. headquarters, yours truly, and a few of this blog’s kind followers, which you can find here, this giveaway was made possible! MANIC PANIC generously donated 5 of their most popular, vegan semi-permanent hair colors and merchandise for fellow hair enthusiasts.
Don’t forget to LIVE FAST & DYE YOUR HAIR!
What you can win! ♡
- 1 Manic Panic 30 Vol. Flash Lightning Kit
- 1 Jar of Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink
- 1 Jar of Manic Panic Ultra Violet
- 1 Jar of Manic Panic Vampire Red
- 1 Jar of Manic Panic Electric Lizard
- 1 Jar of Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
- 4 Manic Panic Stickers
- 1 Manic Panic Pink and Black Size Small T-Shirt
- 1 Sally Beauty Packaged Tint Brush
- 1 Sally Beauty Mixing Bowl w/Brush Holder
- 3 Pairs of Clear Disposable Coloring Gloves
- 8 Disposable Processing and Conditioning Caps
- 2 Packets of ApHogee Gloss Therapy Polisher
- 1 Packet of Ion Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment
- 1 Packet of Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner
- 1 Packet of Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
- 1 Packet of Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner
- I may add more goodies along the way! ♡
- You MUST be following lovelydyedlocks!
- You can reblog this post as many times as you want and likes do count.
- No blogs that are specifically dedicated to giveaways will qualify to win. Only personal blogs and side blogs with specific themes (like a hair blog, beauty blog, pastel blog, etc) are allowed.
- If you can, don’t forget to go and like Manic Panic’s Facebook page as well!
- I will be choosing the winner of this giveaway via a random number generator. If you are chosen, your inbox must be open! You have 24 hours to respond to my message. If there is no response, another person will be chosen.
The giveaway begins today (June 6th, 2012) and will end on August 6th, 2012, which gives you two months to reblog your hearts out in order to win this! ♡ If you have any other questions, feel free to send me (lovelydyedlocks) a message!
Good luck! ♡
“How come he don’t want me, man?”
From what I’ve heard, Will Smith’s father actually left him. This wasn’t entirely scripted. Will went off on his own rant, and the hug at the end was genuine.
His character was just supposed to shrug off his dad leaving again and he starts to but then Will goes off script. That whole speech is coming entirely from him. The hug at the end is also genuine, actor to actor not character to character.
God, I will never stop loving Will Smith.